A fan of etymologies, occasionally useful as a translator to and from Hebrew.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '19 at 13:29
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 27.7k 27.7k 66 gold badges106106 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 10k 10k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 194 Why was Gandalf afraid of the Balrog of Morgoth?
- 179 Developing web applications for long lifespan (20+ years)
- 137 Given a magical world, why is the Quibbler ridiculous?
- 134 Why isn't this code unreachable?
- 83 Why aren't user-defined operators more common?
- 76 Why (and since when) is the name "Sol" used instead of "The Sun"?
- 75 What is the picture on the front of this edition of "The Two Towers"?
- View more network posts →