Member for 10 years, 1 month
A fan of etymologies, occasionally useful as a translator to and from Hebrew.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 29.3k 29.3k 66 gold badges116116 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.9k 13.9k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 10.2k 10.2k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9k 9k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 203 Why was Gandalf afraid of the Balrog of Morgoth?
- 181 Developing web applications for long lifespan (20+ years)
- 143 Given a magical world, why is the Quibbler ridiculous?
- 134 Why isn't this code unreachable?
- 117 Why is 2FA usually done after the correct password has been provided?
- 81 Do Lord of the Rings or The Silmarillion pass the Bechdel test?
- 78 What is the picture on the front of this edition of "The Two Towers"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.