A fan of etymologies, occasionally useful as a translator to and from Hebrew.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 3 at 4:16
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 27.8k 27.8k 66 gold badges108108 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13k 13k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 10k 10k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 194 Why was Gandalf afraid of the Balrog of Morgoth?
- 179 Developing web applications for long lifespan (20+ years)
- 139 Given a magical world, why is the Quibbler ridiculous?
- 134 Why isn't this code unreachable?
- 83 Why aren't user-defined operators more common?
- 76 Why (and since when) is the name "Sol" used instead of "The Sun"?
- 75 What is the picture on the front of this edition of "The Two Towers"?
- View more network posts →