Programming for too long! Pity I have zero artistic abilities.
Started out in the late 1980s using PL/1, moved to using COBOL with CICS, then back to PL/1 but with DB2. Short while using Toolbook then VB1 before back to mainframes and using PL/1 with CICS, DB2, Datacom, etc. Landed up using Oracle databases along with VB6. VB .NET came along so I used that with MSSQL for a while (and MS Access....), but gently migrated towards using php and MySQL.
- Stack Overflow 21.2k 21.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 541 541 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 449 449 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Review 246 246 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 191 191 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Mysql Bulk Update
- 24 Update mysql field using CONCAT and SELECT
- 22 Did I overreact to my boss asking me to get him coffee?
- 16 Select values from a list that are not in a table
- 14 determining most used set of words php mysql
- 12 MYSQL LEFT JOIN with GROUP BY
- 12 What are the pros and cons of fiberglass body?
- View more network posts →