Programming for too long! Pity I have zero artistic abilities.
Started out in the late 1980s using PL/1, moved to using COBOL with CICS, then back to PL/1 but with DB2. Short while using Toolbook then VB1 before back to mainframes and using PL/1 with CICS, DB2, Datacom, etc. Landed up using Oracle databases along with VB6. VB .NET came along so I used that with MSSQL for a while (and MS Access....), but gently migrated towards using php and MySQL.
Stafford, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 '15 at 12:37
- Stack Overflow 20.7k 20.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 501 501 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 449 449 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Review 246 246 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 191 191 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 Mysql Bulk Update
- 22 Update mysql field using CONCAT and SELECT
- 22 Did I overreact to my boss asking me to get him coffee?
- 13 determining most used set of words php mysql
- 12 What are the pros and cons of fiberglass body?
- 11 MYSQL LEFT JOIN with GROUP BY
- 9 MySQL replace result value with another value
- View more network posts →