I am a native speaker of American English that dabbles in older English. I have no degrees in English, linguistics, or anything related; but love words and putting them together.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
67 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 '16 at 2:36
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 804 804 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Arqade 198 198 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 157 Is there a way to convert audio files in Mac OS X or the command line without using iTunes?
- 48 Is there a way to know which GTK version is installed using the command line?
- 32 How do I change fonts and adjust their size?
- 30 Use webcam to sense lighting condition and adjust screen brightness
- 28 How can I switch between gnome-shell and unity without logging off?
- 26 How can I quickly zoom in on the Mac OS X version of Word without having to use the menu?
- 17 Why does Unity hide the menubar?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
105 What good reference works on English are available? Apr 11 '12
57 What good reference works on English are available? Apr 11 '12
31 What good reference works on English are available? Apr 11 '12
29 What good reference works on English are available? Apr 11 '12
4 Why can duplicates be marked as duplicates? Apr 23 '12
0 How to put question name in comment? Apr 21 '12