Engineer, problem solver.
- English Language & Usage 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 431 431 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 222 222 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computer Science 211 211 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 197 197 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 What does the phrase, a person (who) is “a pair of khaki pants inside a Manila envelope” mean?
- 11 Confusion about articles before unique objects in math
- 11 Why are mathematical proofs so hard?
- 7 Non-ableist alternative to "blind spot"
- 7 How can I deal diplomatically with a feminist neighbor who continuously delivers political speeches in private?
- 5 What's the meaning of this sentence? "Don't grind your pearls"
- View more network posts →