Forest Ecologist studying long term changes in forest population, community, and ecosystem dynamics. I'm currently working on century long successional and biomass patterns of southeastern temperate forests and the effects of both long-term and episodic disturbances on these patterns.
I'm ok with stats, and fairly proficient in R.
Look at me go!
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 at 13:56
- Biology♦ 18.9k 18.9k 88 gold badges8484 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 812 812 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 616 616 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 547 547 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 Why are so few foods blue?
- 81 Do animals exhibit handedness (paw-ness?) preference?
- 54 Insect identification - Is this a bedbug?
- 45 What kind of creature is this?
- 39 How long before robin no longer needs the nest on my porch?
- 31 Should parsimony really still be the gold standard?
- 28 What is this little owl-like bird?
- View more network posts →