- Database Administrators 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 431 431 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Information Security 381 381 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 313 313 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Politics 213 213 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Is disallowing write to USB actually an efficient way to prevent data leakage?
- 15 Columnstore Index in read_only filegroup prevents CheckDB
- 15 Do I need full recovery mode when I have multiple daily backup?
- 15 Set service StartType to Automatic - Delayed
- 11 Does it matter if I vote for an unopposed candidate in a primary?
- 10 Flatten array with OPENJSON: OPENJSON on a value that may not be an array? [  ], vs 
- 9 Distributed Availability Group with Manual Seeding
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 19 '16