- English Language & Usage 36k 36k 66 gold badges7272 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.3k 8.3k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Puzzling 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 What is worse than "mediocre"?
- 147 Bank claims debit card was physically scanned - half a continent away. What could have happened?
- 142 Urgently need pre-paid debit card to pay debt collector
- 139 Does a word meaning "Created Recklessly for Temporary Use" exist?
- 103 Is the phrase "a bottle of water" something a native English speaker would say?
- 69 What do you call a person who reconnoitres?
- 63 Is it safe to unplug a blinking USB drive after 'safely' ejecting it?
- View more network posts →