- English Language & Usage 33.9k 33.9k 55 gold badges6969 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Puzzling 7.2k 7.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 7.1k 7.1k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 What is worse than "mediocre"?
- 147 Bank claims debit card was physically scanned - half a continent away. What could have happened?
- 142 Urgently need pre-paid debit card to pay debt collector
- 139 Does a word meaning "Created Recklessly for Temporary Use" exist?
- 102 Is the phrase "a bottle of water" something a native English speaker would say?
- 68 What do you call a person who reconnoiters?
- 62 Is it safe to unplug a blinking USB drive after 'safely' ejecting it?
- View more network posts →