Check out some of my work on github:
NMRPyStar: an API for accessing archived NMR data files in the NMR-Star format used by the BMRB.
Miscue-js: validation of JSON files to deal with obnoxious and tricky interoperability issues such as number overflows and duplicate keys
Some cool technologies that I use:
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '14 at 23:47
- Stack Overflow 42k 42k 1717 gold badges109109 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- German Language 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Sports 456 456 22 gold badges44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 270 MySQL - Rows to Columns
- 111 When to use LEFT JOIN and when to use INNER JOIN?
- 105 How do I enable language extensions from within GHCi?
- 94 What are paramorphisms?
- 93 Explanation of combinators for the working man
- 88 Why is pip installing an old version of my package?
- View more network posts →