Check out some of my work on github:
NMRPyStar: an API for accessing archived NMR data files in the NMR-Star format used by the BMRB.
Miscue-js: validation of JSON files to deal with obnoxious and tricky interoperability issues such as number overflows and duplicate keys
Some cool technologies that I use:
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '14 at 23:47
- Stack Overflow 33.4k 33.4k 1515 gold badges106106 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- German Language 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 913 913 22 gold badges88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 313 313 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 236 MySQL - Rows to Columns
- 100 When to use LEFT JOIN and when to use INNER JOIN?
- 94 How do I enable language extensions from within GHCi?
- 93 What are paramorphisms?
- 90 Explanation of combinators for the working man
- 80 Why is pip installing an old version of my package?
- View more network posts →