About Me...tailored for the English StackExchange in particular:
- I have been a grammar nerd since fifth grade.
- I am a native English speaker.
- I love reading and writing (analysis, poetry, stories).
- Sentence diagramming needs to come back! It's fantastic!
About Me...tailored for StackOverflow in particular:
- Perl is awesome.
- VBA for Excel is awesome in a different way.
- C++ was awesome when I used it.
- When I eventually get good at Java, I'm sure that will be awesome too.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '16 at 23:44
- English Language & Usage 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 296 296 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Coffee 290 290 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 284 284 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 211 211 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 "You busy traveler, you" - what is that called
- 18 In Back to the Future, how did Marty get the timing right with the lightning strike?
- 16 The 'glory details' or 'gory details'
- 13 Coffee stain in coffee cups
- 10 Is there a word/phrase to describe someone who works from home?
- 10 The Converse of Philosophy
- 7 Is "something red" an example of ellipsis or adjectival positioning
- View more network posts →