Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 37.2k 37.2k 6363 gold badges178178 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Super User 7.5k 7.5k 3333 gold badges100100 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 5.2k 5.2k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Web Applications 3k 3k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 386 Is there a standardized method to swap two variables in Python?
- 305 What's the most efficient way to test two integer ranges for overlap?
- 157 What order should Asimov's Foundation series be read in?
- 123 C++ Exceptions questions on rethrow of original exception
- 120 Is there a compiler hint for GCC to force branch prediction to always go a certain way?
- 115 What is the difference between DSA and RSA?
- 111 How do you disable the unused variable warnings coming out of gcc in 3rd party code I do not wish to edit?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.