"A very great deal more truth can become known than can be proven.” Richard P. Feynman
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Biology 743 743 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 720 720 44 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 703 703 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Mathematicians ahead of their time?
- 56 Why were single quotes ('…') chosen for characters, and double quotes ("…") for strings?
- 55 What is Ptolemy holding in this picture?
- 45 What was the breakthrough behind the “sudden” feasibility of mRNA vaccines in 2020?
- 40 What is momentum really?
- 40 When in a conflict with someone, should I tell them that I intend to speak to their superior?
- 37 What was the breakthrough behind the “sudden” feasibility of mRNA vaccines in 2020?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.