Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 '20 at 18:46
- Academia 124.4k 124.4k 3939 gold badges355355 silver badges457457 bronze badges
- Mathematics 82k 82k 1212 gold badges104104 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Travel 34.6k 34.6k 1111 gold badges122122 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 25.9k 25.9k 44 gold badges8686 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 22.1k 22.1k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 275 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 270 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 163 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 163 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- View more network posts →