Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 '20 at 18:46
- Academia 124.8k 124.8k 3939 gold badges355355 silver badges459459 bronze badges
- Mathematics 83.7k 83.7k 1212 gold badges109109 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Travel 34.9k 34.9k 1111 gold badges123123 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 26.5k 26.5k 44 gold badges8888 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.4k 22.4k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 275 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 271 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 167 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 163 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 155 Why is processing an unsorted array the same speed as processing a sorted array with modern x86-64 clang?
- View more network posts →