Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '19 at 17:41
- Academia 119.3k 119.3k 3838 gold badges343343 silver badges438438 bronze badges
- Mathematics 74.7k 74.7k 1111 gold badges9191 silver badges189189 bronze badges
- Travel 32.5k 32.5k 1111 gold badges110110 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 23.4k 23.4k 44 gold badges8080 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 21.6k 21.6k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 274 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 269 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 161 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- 153 Can I say no when my principal investigator asks me to help cover lectures next semester?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
9 Accent identification questions Mar 1 '13