Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 at 18:46
- Academia 123.8k 123.8k 3939 gold badges354354 silver badges456456 bronze badges
- Mathematics 80.7k 80.7k 1111 gold badges102102 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Travel 34.2k 34.2k 1111 gold badges118118 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 25.2k 25.2k 44 gold badges8585 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 21.9k 21.9k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 274 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 270 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 162 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 158 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- View more network posts →