Wanderer, your footsteps are the road, and nothing more. Wanderer, there is no road, the road is made by walking. By walking one makes the road, and upon glancing behind one sees the path that never will be trod again. Wanderer, there is no road, only wakes upon the sea.
from "Proverbios y cantares" in Campos de Castilla. 1912
- English Language Learners 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 415 415 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 181 181 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 What is the recommended way to iterate a matrix over rows?
- 23 Why do we say "Qué hora es" instead of "Qué hora está"?
- 15 How to add Legend in a graph when using package Gadfly.jl in Julia
- 14 What does “We mortals are but shadows and dust” mean?
- 14 How do you generate a regular non-integer sequence in julia?
- 11 "Would have + past participle" construction can be used to express speculation about the past?
- 10 How many verbal forms are there in Spanish? // ¿Cuántas formas verbales hay en español?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.