Top network posts
- 24 How understandable is "sans" as the opposite of with?
- 20 What is wrong with "have put" in "I have put the water in the freezer"?
- 11 "Hi there!" -- What does this 'there' mean?
- 11 Is there a specific term for the short descriptions of a movie or TV episode present in TV guides?
- 10 Why no determiner before either 'lunatic' or 'knight' in "He's more lunatic than he is knight"
- 8 "As I am wo/man" in Twelfth Night, II, 2 (Shakespeare): a case of indefinite article omission or no?
- 8 Are there any simple rules for choosing the definite vs. indefinite (vs. none) article?
- View more network posts →