All-round sysadmin, coder, scripter, mail & network admin, small big data guy, big small data guy, sometime manager of really good people, part-time teacher, permanent paranoid security fanatic, speaking four languages most days of the week and coding in more than that, geek in an Openstack hoodie one day and in pinstripes and tie the next.
Usually somewhere between San Francisco, Paris, Barcelona and Shanghai.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '16 at 6:54
- Server Fault 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- French Language 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 986 986 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 711 711 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 "Jane makes over six figures" - how much money does she make?
- 51 Which parts of a credit card can I obfuscate and still have it be valid
- 39 Word that means "To move speedily, yet elegantly and effortlessly".
- 27 Is an IPv6-only MTA possible yet?
- 19 What do raw.githubusercontent.com URLs represent?
- 13 "However" in French: Cependant, pourtant, toutefois, néanmoins, en revanche, par contre
- 11 what is the difference between "l'argent" and "la monnaie" ?
- View more network posts →