Motto: I'd enjoy the day more if it started later.
I was born and raised in southern California, but my first language was actually Hungarian. I currently reside in eastern Pennsylvania.
Fair warning: if you commit a pun, you will be THWACKED.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
413 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 at 19:16
- English Language & Usage 30.5k 30.5k 1212 gold badges9494 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 14.9k 14.9k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 4.7k 4.7k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 219 Is there a word or phrase for the feeling you get after looking at a word for too long?
- 164 What is Hermione Granger's ethnicity?
- 129 Why would the Force become so mysterious and unrecognized after only 20 years?
- 124 Airline reservations require name to exactly match passport, but won't allow entering name that way
- 101 Is it ever correct to have a space before a question or exclamation mark?
- 86 Why is it "geometric" but "theoretical"?
- 84 Using "label for" on radio buttons
- View more network posts →