Motto: I'd enjoy the day more if it started later.
I was born and raised in southern California, but my first language was actually Hungarian. I currently reside in eastern Pennsylvania.
Fair warning: if you commit a pun, you will be THWACKED.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
407 profile views
Last seen Nov 8 at 23:22
- English Language & Usage 27.9k 27.9k 1111 gold badges9494 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.3k 12.3k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5k 5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 216 Is there a word or phrase for the feeling you get after looking at a word for too long?
- 164 What is Hermione Granger's ethnicity?
- 128 Why would the Force become so mysterious and unrecognized after only 20 years?
- 122 Airline reservations require name to exactly match passport, but won't allow entering name that way
- 95 Is it ever correct to have a space before a question or exclamation mark?
- 83 Why is it "geometric" but "theoretical"?
- 83 If the Doctor's two hearts lead the robots to believe he's two people, why did he only get one smiley badge?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (61)
49 Google is not General Reference Jan 18 '12
45 “Oh The Horror” Hat Club 2013 Dec 21 '13
43 Nobody cares how YOU pronounce it Feb 15 '15
28 Against single word requests Jul 26 '11
18 Mis-printed English.se T-shirts Sep 15 '11
17 Is Wikipedia an acceptable source? Jan 11 '11
15 Roses are red, apples are green Dec 8 '13