Motto: I'd enjoy the day more if it started later.
I was born and raised in southern California, but my first language was actually Hungarian. I currently reside in eastern Pennsylvania.
Fair warning: if you commit a pun, you will be THWACKED.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
415 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 14:38
- English Language & Usage 30.8k 30.8k 1212 gold badges9494 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 15.4k 15.4k 88 gold badges5959 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 4.7k 4.7k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 220 Is there a word or phrase for the feeling you get after looking at a word for too long?
- 164 What is Hermione Granger's ethnicity?
- 129 Why would the Force become so mysterious and unrecognized after only 20 years?
- 125 Airline reservations require name to exactly match passport, but won't allow entering name that way
- 105 Is it ever correct to have a space before a question or exclamation mark?
- 91 Why is it "geometric" but "theoretical"?
- 85 Using "label for" on radio buttons
- View more network posts →