BY DAY: .NET Developer
BY NIGHT: Hobbyist programmer, English enthusiast
FOR FUN: Avid consumer of books, watcher of movies, player of vidja games.
"ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI."
Buckie, Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 5 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '16 at 9:47
- English Language & Usage 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.2k 2.2k 1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.9k 1.9k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 701 701 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 686 686 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Seeking Generic Word: Place where opponents fight
- 62 "Ice cold" vs. "___ hot" in a professional context?
- 57 Specific word for man who has an ungentlemanly attitude towards a romantic partner
- 41 How do I avoid misspelling "receive" as "recieve"?
- 35 Can you remove a blindfold using the Telekinesis spell?
- 35 alternative meaning of "pickle"
- 34 What is it called when two people refuse to talk to each other?
- View more network posts →