- English Language & Usage 10.1k 10.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 449 449 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Linguistics 377 377 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 275 275 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 253 253 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Is there a single word for both "atom" and "ion"?
- 46 If a picture of a screen is a screenshot, what is a video of a screen?
- 31 What does "unanimously disagreed" mean?
- 24 Is 'stakehold' (used as a noun) an acceptable word, even though no major dictionary lists it?
- 14 Need a reputable source for the formula for the shape of Earth's horizon
- 13 Origin of colloquializing suffix -o
- 13 What do you call a 'usury' ('bad deal') agreement that doesn't involve a loan?
- View more network posts →