I develop iOS apps. Mostly Objective-C in Xcode and some C++ on the side. I try to learn languages and I also enjoy creating fictional worlds in my spare time.
I'm mostly active on Worldbuilding and Language Learning. You can find me hanging around in The Language Lab if you need to contact me. I'm currently the highest rep user on Language Learning as well as one of the editors for the Language Learning Blog.
I see you're reading my profile. You should totally drop that and try jQuery.
- Language Learning 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3k 3k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Literature 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Puzzling 511 511 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 412 412 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 Is there a more effective way to build a language than a word frequency list?
- 49 Could an organism have evolved to kill its prey by shouting at it?
- 39 How can Average Joe create a micro-state that is a member of the UN in the least amount of time?
- 33 A language made of silence
- 31 What are the drawbacks to Duolingo?
- 31 In 1984, why did O'Brien wait so long?
- 29 A word puzzle about complimenting one's appearance
- View more network posts →