- Physics 20k 20k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Travel 12.8k 12.8k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematica 8.1k 8.1k 1717 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.3k 6.3k 88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 117 Where is this photo of a group of hikers taken? Is it really in the Ural?
- 78 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 78 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 71 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 65 Is there a maximum distance from a planet that a moon can orbit?
- 59 Who owns copyright on works found in a storage unit/attic?
- View more network posts →