Teacher, curmudgeon, avocational poet and curator of whimsy, I stumbled onto this site to find stone to my steel - fine minds to keep my aging wits sharp. I live to revel in the felicities of language.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '19 at 2:38
Top network posts
- 162 Username + password = one word
- 33 What's a word for making a weapon inoperable for public display?
- 25 Idiom request for speaking about punishing or scolding somebody before they are proved guilty, just out of prejudgement
- 25 The "old switcheroo": Where did the "-eroo" suffix come from?
- 22 Idiom request for wasting time or money
- 17 What is potass?
- 12 Have "choir" and "deer" ever rhymed?
- View more network posts →