Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '16 at 9:40
- Politics 16.9k 16.9k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Travel 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2k 2k 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 968 968 66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 409 409 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 299 Why allow convicted criminals to vote?
- 62 Why don't Sinn Féin take their seats in the UK parliament?
- 55 If the eurozone budget deficit limit is 3%, why is the European Commission telling Italy it must revise its 2.4% deficit budget?
- 51 If the conservative party is so divided on the (right now) most important topic, why are they not splitting courses?
- 48 How come Lord Buckethead could stand for election pseudonymously?
- 48 Who compensates my UK train ticket when the train in the ticket didn't exist?
- 46 Where are the "shires" in the UK?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 3 '17