Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '16 at 9:40
- Politics 17.6k 17.6k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Travel 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2k 2k 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 988 988 66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 409 409 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 299 Why allow convicted criminals to vote?
- 66 What is the rationale behind delaying the imposition of more radical Covid-19 countermeasures?
- 63 Why don't Sinn Féin take their seats in the UK parliament?
- 55 If the eurozone budget deficit limit is 3%, why is the European Commission telling Italy it must revise its 2.4% deficit budget?
- 51 If the conservative party is so divided on the (right now) most important topic, why are they not splitting courses?
- 48 How come Lord Buckethead could stand for election pseudonymously?
- 48 Who compensates my UK train ticket when the train in the ticket didn't exist?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 3 '17