- English Language & Usage 52.6k 52.6k 1616 gold badges130130 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Politics 1k 1k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Italian Language 914 914 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Skeptics 411 411 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 205 205 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 'Earth-based' adjective counterpart to 'Lunar' or 'Solar'
- 79 Word ending in "-ine" for rat-like
- 64 A verb for “The cartographer painstakingly ___ a map of the city.”
- 64 "Pregnant" as a taboo word
- 62 Is there any phrase for the coldest days of the winter?
- 61 Is there a word for food that's gone 'bad', but is still edible?
- 52 What is the part of a bottle called where the liquid comes out?
- View more network posts →