- Christianity 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.9k 3.9k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History 639 639 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 211 211 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Chess 141 141 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Is there any word in English where "th" sounds like "t+h"?
- 18 Is a Roman Catholic ever permitted to take the Anglican Eucharist?
- 11 What is the theological background to the belief that taxation is theft?
- 11 Did the authors of the Westminster Standards accept Roman Catholic baptisms as valid?
- 10 Did the early church accept lifelong, faithful concubinage?
- 9 Martin Luther Quotes Regarding Hebrew
- 9 What did Terry Pratchett mean by "avec"?
- View more network posts →