top 0.30% this month
“Truth never damages a cause that is just.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
“No man means all he says, and yet very few say all they mean, for words are slippery and thought is viscous.” ― Henry Adams, The Education of Henry Adams
“Myth is much more important and true than history. History is just journalism and you know how reliable that is.”
― Joseph Campbell
You can speak truth to power, but the courage to ask the hard question is true power.
San Cristóbal, Guatemala
Member for 3 years, 4 months
95 profile views
Last seen 21 mins ago
Top network posts
- 96 Does a word meaning "Created Recklessly for Temporary Use" exist?
- 96 Idiom for 'person who gets violent when drunk"
- 83 Why were the three rings allowed to go to the Undying Land?
- 50 Does Sheldon Cooper have Asperger's Syndrome?
- 39 "Josephine, Schmosephine"
- 38 What do you call the land area around a pond?
- 36 Is the title 'The Walking Dead' referring to the main characters of the series?
- View more network posts →