Top network posts
- 104 What is a domain?
- 45 What is behind the definitions of work and energy?
- 37 Does adding a return type to an update method violate the "Single Responsibility Principle"?
- 16 Why are data classes considered a code smell?
- 12 How should an `Employee` class be designed?
- 10 How to use the "sortable" and "sorted" attributes in tables?
- 7 Why do we need two interfaces to enumerate a collection?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.