- Software Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Physics 639 639 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 295 295 55 bronze badges
- Code Review 218 218 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 What is a domain?
- 45 What is behind the definitions of work and energy?
- 37 Does adding a return type to an update method violate the "Single Responsibility Principle"?
- 17 Why are data classes considered a code smell?
- 12 How should an `Employee` class be designed?
- 10 How to use the "sortable" and "sorted" attributes in tables?
- 7 Why do we need two interfaces to enumerate a collection?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.