- Mathematics 34.3k 34.3k 55 gold badges7474 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Mathematica 17.3k 17.3k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.9k 1.9k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 506 506 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 424 424 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Why is the eigenvector of a covariance matrix equal to a principal component?
- 70 Entering numbers in Scientific Notation?
- 63 Proving $\mathrm e <3$
- 61 Can Mathematica solve Plateau's problem (finding a minimal surface with specified boundary)?
- 60 How to generate a picture like this?
- 58 What is the maximum volume that can be contained by a sheet of paper?
- 56 "Electronic" vs. "electric"
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
18 What emphasis to use when referring to words? Nov 29 '10