In addition to my own studies (reading Strunk and White as well as numerous other books on grammar, style, and typography), I have studied language and linguistics in University including courses on linguistics and psychology of language.
I intend to someday (get around to) create the ultimate language that is efficient, easy to learn and use and beautiful to speak and write. Yes, it’s it a laudable and lofty goal, but one can hope…
- Super User 65k 65k 3333 gold badges209209 silver badges338338 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.8k 8.8k 77 gold badges5757 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.7k 3.7k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 88 gold badges2323 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 572 Why does pinging 192.168.072 (only 2 dots) return a response from 192.168.0.58?
- 239 Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 194 Can AVI files contain a virus?
- 99 Can I restore closed tabs after quitting Chrome?
- 90 What ever happened to deltree, and what's its replacement?
- 89 Why do 7-zip / WinRAR unzip files to "temp" before moving them to their destination?
- 81 Configure Windows PowerShell to display only the current folder name in the shell prompt
- View more network posts →