In addition to my own studies (reading Strunk and White as well as numerous other books on grammar, style, and typography), I have studied language and linguistics in University including courses on linguistics and psychology of language.
I intend to someday (get around to) create the ultimate language that is efficient, easy to learn and use and beautiful to speak and write. Yes, it’s it a laudable and lofty goal, but one can hope…
- Super User 63.2k 63.2k 3232 gold badges198198 silver badges328328 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 66 gold badges5454 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.6k 3.6k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 570 Why does pinging 192.168.072 (only 2 dots) return a response from 192.168.0.58?
- 239 Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 193 Can AVI files contain a virus?
- 98 Can I restore closed tabs after quitting Chrome?
- 86 What ever happened to deltree, and what's its replacement?
- 83 Why do 7-zip / WinRAR unzip files to "temp" before moving them to their destination?
- 81 In modern webbrowsers is there any point in putting www infront of a url that uses it?
- View more network posts →