If I challenge you it's a sign of respect. Please do not take offense. If I didn't think your thoughts are valuable I wouldn't bother.
I have a pet peeve about rhetorical questions. When I ask a question it's a question. When I make a statement it won't be followed by a question mark.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 '20 at 17:55
- Software Engineering 18.3k 18.3k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3k 3k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Is it unethical for me to not tell my employer I’ve automated my job?
- 102 Is there a name for the (anti- ) pattern of passing parameters that will only be used several levels deep in the call chain?
- 60 Buying from an aggressive salesperson
- 59 A government agency sent our website admin an email that our website had been defaced
- 56 What do you call an action that is less serious than a "crime" (that is not illegal, just against rules)?
- 54 How can I deal with the blame-game played by my colleague in office?
- 53 What is the purpose of a dedicated build machine?
- View more network posts →