I'm a software developer at a freight logistics firm. I graduated with B.S. Computer Science from Arkansas Tech University. I grew up in western Honshu, Japan.
Now days I code for a living, developing client-server apps in C# (and previously VB.Net), writing units tests with NUnit & RhinoMocks, and interacting with DB2 and the occasional mainframe COBOL program, with WinForms on the front end. I do some Python and PowerShell scripting on the side to make my life easier.
I am passionate about the field of public transit and transportation networks in general. I hope to develop my craft and apply it to solving interesting problems in those areas.
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 1515 gold badges5454 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Super User 3k 3k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Travel 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 828 828 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 234 Pull for another Git branch without switching
- 113 Should I use parentheses in logical statements even where not necessary?
- 84 When should I use ConcurrentDictionary and Dictionary?
- 66 How accurate is approximating the Earth as a sphere?
- 53 Error - Unable to access the IIS metabase
- 38 Would failure to put on an oxygen mask during loss of cabin pressure result in death?
- 31 What high-speed intercity trains allow passengers to sit in the front cabin?
- View more network posts →