I'm a software developer at a freight logistics firm. I graduated with B.S. Computer Science from Arkansas Tech University. I grew up in western Honshu, Japan.
Now days I code for a living, developing client-server apps in C# (and previously VB.Net), writing units tests with NUnit & RhinoMocks, and interacting with DB2 and the occasional mainframe COBOL program, with WinForms on the front end. I do some Python and PowerShell scripting on the side to make my life easier.
I am passionate about the field of public transit and transportation networks in general. I hope to develop my craft and apply it to solving interesting problems in those areas.
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 1313 gold badges4545 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Aviation 874 874 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Travel 733 733 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 473 473 22 gold badges66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Should I use parentheses in logical statements even where not necessary?
- 65 Pull for another Git branch without switching
- 63 How accurate is approximating the Earth as a sphere?
- 50 Error - Unable to access the IIS metabase
- 43 When should I use ConcurrentDictionary and Dictionary?
- 37 Would failure to put on an oxygen mask during loss of cabin pressure result in death?
- 26 What's the functional difference between PAPI and VASI?
- View more network posts →