I’m Irish, of English parents, and was brought up on BBC Radio 4. I have an odd hybrid accent. I’m often asked how long I've been living in Ireland; people don’t believe me when I say I was born here.
I learned Irish and French in school and have, really, forgotten both. I don’t live in a part of Ireland where Irish is commonly spoken.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
31 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 at 0:11
Top Network Posts
- 224 Correct mime type for .mp4
- 85 How to start a foreach loop at a specific index in PHP
- 47 What word means a “male temptress”?
- 47 Would Gollum qualify, as a Ringbearer, to go to the Undying Lands?
- 37 How long is a Welsh word?
- 35 Why did Thorongil warn Ecthelion against the White Wizard?
- 34 Film about some dude who fell in love with a star (a literal stellar object)
- View more network posts →