Glasgow, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 4 months
I am a semi-retired molecular biologist, bioinformatician and web designer who has done some writing in his time.
- Biology 20k 20k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.9k 8.9k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 881 881 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 571 571 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Different 278 278 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Is there an idiom for "winning a contest because you were the only participant"?
- 44 What is the sound/audio equivalent of "unsightly"?
- 34 How do I center an SVG in a div?
- 34 Term for Gift that Turns out to be a Burden
- 34 Is it OK to say "The situation is pregnant with a crisis"?
- 31 Stack Exchange policy on images and the visually impaired
- 18 Does the cytoplasm include the organelles?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.