At 10, I cut my teeth writing text adventure games in Scheme. In high school, I wrote Mandelbrot set programs on a $10 Commodore 64 from a yard sale, an HP 48 calculator, and a Java 1.0 applet. I've entered 68k machine code by hand into RAM on on a computer I built on a breadboard, and I've implemented an object oriented layer in Scheme for scripting interactive educational multimedia.
See my resume on Stack Overflow careers for information on my professional background.
All code samples I post on Stack Overflow (other than those excerpted from other projects for explanatory purposes, which should be credited as so) are licensed under the WTFPLv2, or the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license that all contributions on Stack Overflow are required to be licensed under, at your choice.
Montpelier, VT, USA
Member for 10 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '14 at 18:45
- Stack Overflow 290.7k 290.7k 5555 gold badges347347 silver badges327327 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 7.5k 7.5k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Bicycles 4k 4k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 3787 How to mkdir only if a directory does not already exist?
- 2393 Undo working copy modifications of one file in Git?
- 2061 How to check if a value exists in an array in Ruby
- 1672 HTML 5: Is it <br>, <br/>, or <br />?
- 1358 Parsing JSON with Unix tools
- 866 Sqlite primary key on multiple columns
- 778 Remove a git commit which has not been pushed
- View more network posts →