I am a PhD student in the Theory of Computation group at Princeton University.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '19 at 9:24
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 987 987 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 171 171 33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 121 121 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Is there a word/short phrase for "the most" of something (not necessarily the majority)?
- 46 Placing a steel disk inside a non-ferrous pan using an inductive stove
- 35 Can I use baking powder in place of baking soda for dipping pretzels?
- 33 How do HK restaurants keep wok-fried scallops white, with no visible sear marks?
- 23 "One can do his homework in the library"
- 10 Printing the PID of a program immediately before it runs
- 9 Why do HK chefs let water faucets run unceasingly, when the basin overflows?
- View more network posts →