I'm in the United Kingdom, and I'm interested in (or amazed at) the differences between "British" English and American English.
- English Language & Usage♦ 84.1k 84.1k 88 gold badges161161 silver badges266266 bronze badges
- Christianity 13k 13k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 4.2k 4.2k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- User Experience 4k 4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 What's an absent-minded drawing called?
- 89 In 1700s, why was 'books that never read' grammatical?
- 80 How to offset the center point in Google maps api V3
- 80 Can I "wear an umbrella"?
- 80 The dark dot in your eye
- 76 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- 68 What is a verb that means 'to make a small amount of money last for several days'?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (98)
30 Answers in comments Apr 1 '18
27 Answers in comments Apr 1 '18
25 Has anyone thought about changing the name of this site? Apr 20 '14
23 How much research is needed? Jul 21 '14
23 Is this type of spammy Q&A permitted here? Jun 6 '19
18 Is there a way to write an “empty field”? Jan 21 '14