I'm in the United Kingdom, and I'm interested in (or amazed at) the differences between "British" English and American English.
- English Language & Usage♦ 88.5k 88.5k 1111 gold badges172172 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Christianity 13.1k 13.1k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 4.3k 4.3k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- User Experience 4k 4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 What's an absent-minded drawing called?
- 90 In 1700s, why was 'books that never read' grammatical?
- 84 How to offset the center point in Google maps api V3
- 80 Can I "wear an umbrella"?
- 80 The dark dot in your eye
- 76 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- 69 What is a verb that means 'to make a small amount of money last for several days'?
- View more network posts →