I'm in the United Kingdom, and I'm interested in (or amazed at) the differences between "British" English and American English.
- English Language & Usage♦ 80.9k 80.9k 88 gold badges158158 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Christianity 12.6k 12.6k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 4.1k 4.1k 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- User Experience 4k 4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 What's an absent-minded drawing called?
- 80 The dark dot in your eye
- 80 Can I "wear an umbrella"?
- 76 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- 75 How to offset the center point in Google maps api V3
- 68 What is a verb that means 'to make a small amount of money last for several days'?
- 65 Is there a word for "extreme disgust"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (94)
29 Answers in comments Apr 1 '18
27 Answers in comments Apr 1 '18
25 Has anyone thought about changing the name of this site? Apr 20 '14
23 How much research is needed? Jul 21 '14
18 Is there a way to write an “empty field”? Jan 21 '14