Top Network Posts
- 261 What is it called when experts think they only know a small part of a topic and amateurs think they know almost all of a topic?
- 208 What informal English expression would you use to let a couple know that they are being too intimate in public?
- 189 In the American west—the world of cowboys and cowhands—was ammunition traded for alcoholic “shots” of a drink?
- 127 What is a word for fake seriousness, especially when you are intending to be funny
- 96 If I farm, I'm a farmer. But if I guard, I'm a guard?
- 88 Were George Washington's teeth ripped from the mouths of living slaves?
- 88 Does saying "sorry" after an accident count as legal admission of fault?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (41)
18 How does this website earn money? Feb 22
11 How do I gain reputation so I can participate more? Oct 2 '16
10 Goggles 'g' . IPA script Mar 25
9 To bið or not to bid Oct 29 '17