I am currently employed as an IT security consultant. I frequently code in my spare time and have been deeply involved in computing for as long as I can remember (my earliest memories are navigating my full 4 GB hard drive on Windows 95 and thinking, what is all this junk occupying
C:\windows\ and taking up room for all my games? Delete!).
I'd like to share my tips and tricks and anything else I've picked up over the years with the StackExchange community, so I look forward to helping!
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 '14 at 15:01
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Physics 627 627 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 296 296 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 Where do you store your personal private GPG key?
- 50 Because things smell, is everything evaporating?
- 50 Programatically associate file extensions with application on Windows
- 32 change html input type by JS?
- 23 What's the purpose? Strange login attemps "sshd[***] Received disconnect from **.**.**.**: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]"
- 22 ddclient updating to local IP instead of public IP
- 19 How do you reverse the sign of a range of numbers in Excel?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14