I am currently employed as an IT security consultant. I frequently code in my spare time and have been deeply involved in computing for as long as I can remember (my earliest memories are navigating my full 4 GB hard drive on Windows 95 and thinking, what is all this junk occupying
C:\windows\ and taking up room for all my games? Delete!).
I'd like to share my tips and tricks and anything else I've picked up over the years with the StackExchange community, so I look forward to helping!
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 '14 at 15:01
- Information Security 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 66 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 194 194 11 gold badge22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 189 189 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 160 Where do you store your personal private GPG key?
- 43 Programatically associate file extensions with application on Windows
- 24 change html input type by JS?
- 20 ddclient updating to local IP instead of public IP
- 20 What's the purpose? Strange login attemps "sshd[***] Received disconnect from **.**.**.**: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]"
- 19 Lazy umount or Unmounting a busy disk in Linux
- 18 Would using Google reCAPTCHA allow Google to cheat?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14