I am a physical chemist / chemical physicist (see below) turned executive. When I got tired of "mindless diligence", I turned to diligent mindlessness.
I have been reading Nietzsche (primary and secondary literature) for about 20 years. While I have gone on many intellectual binges, my Nietzsche binge has lasted the longest and is still going strong. I also spend a lot of time writing and editing.
What is a chemical physicist? Someone who talks about physics when around chemists, and about chemistry when around physicists.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '16 at 13:04
Top network posts
- 83 What do you call "intellectual" jobs?
- 40 Is there a word for telling someone all your thoughts?
- 36 Word to describe object that can be physically passed through
- 25 Word for disproportionate punishment?
- 23 Rosa Parks is a [symbol?] for the civil rights movement?
- 20 Not on the same exact page of the book, but on the other page that the book is open to?
- 18 Is accuracy binary?
- View more network posts →