I'm a retired local government IT officer, before I was an IT officer I had several jobs including 14 years on a steelworks. In addition to language I'm interested in folk music, history, science, religion and most things that come my way.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 at 21:58
Top network posts
- 88 Do native English speakers use the word 'notif' to mean ‘notification’ or ‘alert’?
- 58 What's the difference between "ricochet" and "bounce"?
- 50 A term for a woman complaining about things/begging in a cute/childish way
- 45 When to bemoan and when to moan
- 33 What type of humor would racist and sexist jokes be categorized into?
- 26 Is there a word to describe the feeling of being transfixed out of horror?
- 23 What is the meaning of "you has the wind of me"?
- View more network posts →