British (not "bRRII-dIIsh" or "bRRII-IIsh"). Speaker of English (the English English Kind). Enthusiastic about languages. Interested in learning about how to use language and sharing the benefit of my experience as a speaker of the English of England, UK.
Where English comes from. England in the United Kingdom. (UK)
Member for 7 years, 8 months
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '13 at 15:57
Top network posts
- 13 Is there a different understanding of "rubber" in British and American English?
- 11 What do you call an indoor water tap?
- 6 What's the difference between "jelly" and "jam"?
- 6 US and UK English: queue or wait in line?
- 6 "Oriented" vs. "orientated"
- 6 Is there a term for the sound of a bicycle bell?
- 6 How do I formally speak dates?
- View more network posts →