Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 843 843 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 210 210 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 208 208 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Law 183 183 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Explain "You People" please
- 7 Why can't Trekkers use their transporter buffers to keep back-up copies of people transported?
- 7 Teaching algorithmic thinking without a programming language
- 6 What differences are there between "annually", "yearly", and "every year"?
- 5 What is the opposite word of "greyscale" (or black and white)?
- 5 Why is it socially not acceptable to point at someone with your finger?
- 5 Is it legal to hack a hacker back (in the US)?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.