I am a mainframe programmer by day, New Urbanist by night, and knitter whenever I'm sitting down without a keyboard in front of me; ensconced in the beauteous Pacific NW with my faithful significant other and two air-headed cats.
Washington, United States
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 22 '12 at 0:37
Top network posts
- 19 What fiber crafts can I do when I am allergic to wool?
- 12 What fiber crafts can I do when I am allergic to wool?
- 9 How can I keep my yarn relatively stationary while working?
- 8 Should I use a graft or a seam when attaching sweater shoulders?
- 8 What circular knitting needles can I use if I am allergic to nickel?
- 6 When casting onto circular needles how can I make certain that the tightness is correct?
- 6 What circular knitting needles can I use if I am allergic to nickel?
- View more network posts →