I help people write code, when I'm not needing help myself. I use Firefox.
I'm a moderator on Retrocomputing Stack Exchange. (It turns out that moderatoring is hard.)
- Questions in desperate need of tagging
- The tour
- Trogdor the Burninator
- Click here to give me the internet
Pronouns: writer's discretion; if in doubt, use your own.
(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 4 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 25 '20 at 22:30
- Retrocomputing♦ 16.1k 16.1k 99 gold badges6060 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 599 599 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 235 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 112 How is it possible that classic 3D video games such as Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time can contain such bizarre "glitches"?
- 94 How was early randomness generated?
- 83 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 79 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 58 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 54 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- View more network posts →