(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 2 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 8 at 11:27
- Retrocomputing♦ 9.6k 9.6k 66 gold badges4646 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 427 427 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 How was early randomness generated?
- 77 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 70 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 56 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 53 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- 53 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 50 Why does the kill-screen glitch occur in Pac-man?
- View more network posts →