I help people write code, when I'm not needing help myself. I use Firefox.
I'm a moderator on Retrocomputing Stack Exchange. (It turns out that moderatoring is hard.)
- Questions in desperate need of tagging
- The tour
- Trogdor the Burninator
- Click here to give me the internet
Pronouns: writer's discretion; if in doubt, use your own.
(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 4 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 25 '20 at 22:30
- Retrocomputing♦ 16.2k 16.2k 99 gold badges6060 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 641 641 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 235 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 112 How is it possible that classic 3D video games such as Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time can contain such bizarre "glitches"?
- 94 How was early randomness generated?
- 84 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 80 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 63 I can't see anything - Teams banner and cookie toaster obscure my whole screen
- 58 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- View more network posts →