- Linguistics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 857 857 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 258 258 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- French Language 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Japanese Language 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Phonetic distortion when words are borrowed among languages
- 20 What do you call an IPA symbol that lacks a name (e.g. ɲ)?
- 14 Anyone succeeded to teach/recognize the difference in L and R listening wise?
- 13 What are the characteristics of a glide in English?
- 12 Is the pronunciation difference between “BrE deuce” vs “AmE deuce” systematic?
- 10 Free variation in French
- 9 Do voiceless approximants exist? What is the consensus among phoneticians/phonologists?
- View more network posts →