I fell in love with English at age 16 when visiting London and I'm still fascinated by it.
I'm also interested in promoting the knowledge of my own mother tongue; if you like Italian, you may want to join here
And if you think that EL&U is a bit too difficult for you to follow, or if you feel that YOUR questions would be regarded as basic, consider joining ELL at this page
Member for 9 years, 2 months
47 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '13 at 11:37
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Travel 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 620 620 11 gold badge11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Italian Language 591 591 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 A more appropriate word for feeling "high"?
- 27 Do I have to be Catholic to visit the Vatican City?
- 21 “When did you born?”
- 17 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 17 Can you use "understand" in progressive constructions?
- 16 Are "disgraceful" and "ungraceful" two different kinds of negations?
- 16 Is there a dress code when visiting the Vatican in Rome?
- View more network posts →