I fell in love with English at age 16 when visiting London and I'm still fascinated by it.
I'm also interested in promoting the knowledge of my own mother tongue; if you like Italian, you may want to join here
And if you think that EL&U is a bit too difficult for you to follow, or if you feel that YOUR questions would be regarded as basic, consider joining ELL at this page
Member for 7 years, 1 month
47 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '13 at 11:37
Top network posts
- 30 A more appropriate word for feeling "high"?
- 27 Do I have to be Catholic to visit the Vatican City?
- 21 “When did you born?”
- 17 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 16 Are "disgraceful" and "ungraceful" two different kinds of negations?
- 16 Can you use "understand" in progressive constructions?
- 15 Is there a dress code when visiting the Vatican in Rome?
- View more network posts →