By Day: Doing my best at being a PhD student in Glasgow, researching suicide in late antiquity.
By Night: I miss my old life, where I would ‘try to get some sleep, after teaching taekwon-do, playing games at the student union Imladris, and spend time with my wife, two cats and friends.’
My hobbies include nerding out on anything techie, playing FPSs, RTSs, DOOOOOOOM, platformers (BRO-formers!), Hackmaster, Dungeons & Dragons and Draug.
Virī virtūtis spem nōn dēdunt.
- Latin Language 2.2k 2.2k 77 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 626 626 11 gold badge66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 613 613 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 319 319 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 249 249 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 How does dplyr’s between work?
- 16 “As true as I’m riding this bicycle”
- 10 What is a good font for both Latin with diacritics and polytonic Greek
- 9 How did PIE *h₂énti-h₃kʷós get lengthened to Proto-Italic *antīkʷos?
- 8 Were the rules for elision in old Latin more lenient than in classical Latin?
- 8 What does ἀπάλαιστος mean in Quint. Inst. 9 4.56
- 8 Where does the final -ς in genitive feminine singularis -ᾱς/-ης/τῆς come from?
- View more network posts →